Reolink RLC423 with 360 Degree Pan and 90 Degree Tilt, Night Vision, Motion Detection, Remote Access, Outdoor Home Surveillance, 4MP HD 4X Optical Zoom PTZ PoE Security IP Camera
- POE: Power Over Ethernet Makes Easier Wiring and Installation , Advanced PoE Technology Enables You to Use a Single Network Cable for Both Video and Power Transmission. Therefore, a PoE IP Camera Makes the Wiring Simplified and Installation Easier.
- IP66 Aluminum Waterproof Casing , No Worry for Indoor/Outdoor Use.Free firmware update,easy,quick and flexible.
- Crystal Clear 4 Mega Pixels 1440P 2560X1440 Video at 30fps, 2.8-12mm Lens ,36-100 Degree Adjustable View Angle, 360 Degree endless Pan and 90 Degree Tilt , Supporting 4x Optical Zoom with Latest H.264 Technology. 6pcs IR Array Night Vision up to 60M
- Motion-Detection Trigger via E-mail Alert and FTP Upload, Remote Access by Smartphone, Windows/Mac PC Anywhere Anytime
- ONVIF support list: Blue Iris, Milestone, iSpy, Synology, and Qnap. Free Reolink APP and client software.Free firmware update-easy,quick and flexible.
Description : A.Reolink-423 is a 2.8-12mm 4X Optical PTZ High Speed Dome Security Camera, it includes a 4X Optical Motorized Zoom lens and 6pcs IR LED Array with a night vision range of 40-60m(depending on the environment). You may rotate it 360 Degree endless horizontally and 90 Degree vertically. It also allows you to zoom out to have a wider viewing angle or zoom in to get more details. B.Support ONVIF Software/NAS: Blue Iris, Milestone, iSpy, Synology, and Qnap. As to other software clients which are not list here, please contact Reolink Service Team to confirm if they are compatible with RLC-423. C.Reolink RLC-423 Camera is a POE camera, and it can transmit video and power via one network cable. It also comes with a waterproof housing. D.The Mobile App can automatically search and add the camera to your mobile devices. The Client software supports both Windows and Mac system. You can use Reolink software to live view, snapshot, record videos, and meanwhile configure the camera locally and remo…